Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Special Guest Host Tonight!

Jan & Bob at Jiggs



Jan Loe will be the special guest host tonight as I will have a late escape from my "new" job.  Jan who, as noted in an earlier post, is the Godmother of Studio 12 has graciously agreed to to cover for my tardiness.

Come hell or high water, I'll be back to Studio 12 while there is still plenty of time to play in the sandbox & enjoy the vibe...

Cheryl is covering the food so, of course, we'll be fed with Mama's TLC...





 

Iris at the Steinway

 
I'll be meeting with a sweet young couple, booking them the hottest band on the East Coast for their wedding.

Yep, at my advanced age, I'm learning another business - booking major bands.  I am working for IGMC (no, it's not Indira Gandhi Medical College, nor is it Inspector General of the Marine Corps).  It is a full service event & entertainment company owned by an old friend of mine, Iris Gillon.

Maybe we'll get Iris out to play one night....






Just in case you need inspiration for material.... Rock & Roll Birthdays...

This week... Paul Simon, Cliff Richard & Bob Weir

Next week... Chuck Berry, Laura Nyro & Manfred Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment